Monday, April 03, 2006

Natto Idea #7 Spicy Natto Yakisoba!





Is there anyone out there who doesn't like yakisoba? I doubt it. I love all noodles and you already know how I feel about natto, so of course I wanted to introduce these 2 great tastes to one another.

I used frozen yakisoba and added beef and shrimp, (using up leftovers) green onion and some thai chilies as well as some chillie paste from Taiwan (thanks Michael) to make this! Oh yeah... we ate it for breakfast!

I liked this dish, although I enjoyed the fried fice more. Next time I think that I will do the same but make it with Udon!

Oh yeah, I used Kiriboshi daikon natto again in this one.

enjoy

pjt

p.s. thanks for the comments, especially my wife's friend (are you coming soon?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooooooooooo
Natto Yakisoba?! Oishisoooooooooooooo!!!!
It looks rigoddamndiculously delisious!!!
I want to eat it.

And you're going to try with Udon as well?? Whoooa
Do you need my homemade Udon?! hahaha
A collaboration between us will make a perfect Spicy Natto Udon!! Don't you think?!

Can't wait to taste your Natto Lasagna!!

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home